Raising a concern

If you are concerned about an adult with care and support needs who is experiencing, or at risk of, abuse or neglect, please make a safeguarding referral using the online form on the West Sussex County Council website.

If you are a member of the public, and you wish to discuss your concerns, please phone 01243 642121. To report an urgent concern out of usual working hours (Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:00), please call the Adult Social Care out of hours manager on 03302 227007. Please note, if you or someone else is in immediate danger, call the Police on 999.